A few basics.
- I tried out for "American Idol" twice and got cut twice. But I got my revenge when I won my internship's karaoke contest in the summer of 2014. Take that, Simon Cowell.
- I'm a die-hard Bruce Springsteen fan and I've seen him live over 30 times. One of my bucket list items is to be pulled onstage for "Dancing In The Dark."
- I'm distantly related to Richard Gere, Ulysses S. Grant and the Roosevelts.
- I gave myself whiplash when I was seven by jumping off my couch pretending that I was Batgirl. When they say "Don't try this at home," they mean it.
- I spent the summer of 2006 writing restaurant reviews for the local paper in Falls Church, Virginia. My review of Tysons Bagel Market is still hanging on their wall.
- I believe it's better to donate time instead of money. I saw this firsthand when my community in Jersey City came together to get the area back on its feet after Superstorm Sandy.
- If I wasn't in advertising, I would be either an FBI agent, a backup singer in the E Street Band, or a freelance photographer. You can check out my photography work here.